Correct spelling for GORGUS
We think the word gorgus is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for gorgus
- Georges Among the foremost in favor of a diversity of origin have been Agassiz, Sir Roderick I. Murchison, Georges Pouchet, A. R. Wallace, and Schleicher.
- COGS In some practice, the mortise teeth, or cogs, are made thicker in proportion to the pitch than the teeth on the iron wheel; thus Professor Unwin, in his "Elements of Machine Design," gives the following as "good proportions":- Thickness of iron teeth 0.395 of the pitch.
- GAGS Therefore before you offer your monologue to a possible buyer, be sure-absolutely sure-that your theme and every one of your points and gags are original.
- GIGS I don't swear except when I am in a passion, which, I am sorry to say, is very seldom; and I don't promise till I know what I promise; neither do I go on driving runaway boys in other men's gigs unless I know that I am taking them to a safe place, where their papas and mammas can get at them.
- gongs Thestylis, the hounds bay up and down the town: The goddess stands i' the crossroads: sound the gongs.
24 words made from the letters gorgus
4 letter words made from gorgus:
5 letter words made from gorgus:
Misspelling of the day