Correct spelling for GOSPLE
We think the word gosple is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for gosple
- compel If one did not compel everybody to fight, why should anybody fight?
- compile Its object is to publish memoirs of famous women of the United States, especially those of the period included in the eligibility of this society; to urge the Government, through an act of Congress, to compile and publish authentic records of men in military and naval service in the war of 1812, and of those in civil service during the period embraced by this society; to secure and preserve documents of the events for which each State was famous during this period; to promote the erection of a home where the descendants of the brave patriots of this war can be sheltered from the storms of life.
- copley "Captain Sharkey," said Copley Banks, "do you remember the Duchess of Cornwall, hailing from London, which you took and sank three years ago off the Statira Shoal?"
- couple Malone took a couple of deep breaths and began to look around.
- dispel He now endeavored as well as he was able to dispel his gloom, which was caused by outward chance circumstances merely, and on the bosom of nature imbibe the milk of purest human enjoyment.
- gasp He gave a little gasp.
- ghostly When is it that you have your ghostly visitor?
- gospel Stebbins, George Coles-Reminiscences and Gospel Hymn Stories.
- gospels The 'Book of Durrow' called The Gospels of St. Columba, almost rivals the famous 'Book of Kells' with which Mr. Madan will doubtless deal in his forthcoming volume on Manuscripts.
- gossip I suppose Poopendyke told you the-the gossip?
- grapple She wondered, with a still further sinking at heart, if perhaps the time had come when she would have to grapple too.
- guzzle Marse Henry laugh an' would have let me go but dat debil, Marse Moses, sez, 'Le's hol' her an' pour it down her guzzle, Henry.
- jostle In doing this I was obliged to jostle Mr. Lambton, who appeared excessively indignant at the shake which he received from me.
- supple She, the strong Englishwoman, so large, so robust, almost masculine in form, mentally compared herself with the supple Italian with her form so round, with her gestures so graceful, her hands so delicate, her feet so dainty; compared herself with the creature of desire, whose every movement implied a secret wave of passion, and she ceased her cry-"Ah, how could he?"
- Gasped He gasped for breath.
- Giselle The way in which he fixed his eyes upon her gave great offense to Fred, and did it not alarm and shock Giselle?
- gasps She paused so long one had time to count her breaths as they came in gasps to her white lips.
70 words made from the letters gosple
3 letter words made from gosple:
5 letter words made from gosple:
Misspelling of the day
- fighting forces
- the dansant