How to spell GOUNDS correctly?
If you've accidentally misspelled "gounds", fear not! The correct suggestions to rectify this typo are "grounds" or "rounds". Remember to double-check your spelling, especially when it comes to homophones. Better yet, rely on spell-check tools to catch such slip-ups before they make their way into your writing.
List of suggestions on how to spell gounds correctly
- bonds Bonds form relationships between people and things.
- bounds The security guard warned us not to step outside the bounds of the museum.
- counts She counts the amount of money she has saved every month.
- founds He founds his business on the concept of sustainability.
- funds The school needs more funds to build a new playground.
- gerunds Gerunds are a type of verb form that ends in -ing and acts as a noun in a sentence.
- glands The endocrine system consists of glands that produce and secrete hormones.
- goads The coach goads his players to do better in the game.
- GODS I do not believe in gods because they do not exist.
- goings I tried to keep up with the goings-on in the office, but there were just too many meetings and updates to stay on top of everything.
- GOLDS She placed the golds and silvers in separate boxes.
- Gonads The gonads are reproductive organs responsible for producing gametes.
- gongs The sound of gongs filled the air as the parade marched down the street.
- goods The store sells a variety of goods, including groceries, clothing, and household items.
- GOONS After picking up the towel and drying off, I headed towards my bedroom, but was met by a group of goons blocking
- gounod Gounod is a famous French composer known for his opera Faust.
- gourds During the fall, many people decorate their homes with gourds and pumpkins.
- grands My grands always love to eat the cookies that I bake for them.
- grinds He grinds his coffee beans every morning to ensure the freshest possible brew.
- grunts The soldiers made loud grunts as they carried the heavy equipment.
- Guns The government implemented stricter laws on guns after a series of mass shootings.
- hounds The hounds chased after the fox, barking loudly.
- mounds The Native Americans built mounds as they believed that they could use the earth's energy to help in their religious ceremonies.
- ponds The ornamental ponds provide a tranquil setting for relaxation.
- pounds I lost five pounds after going on a diet and exercising regularly.
- rounds The doctor made his rounds to check on each patient in the hospital.
- sounds The sounds of birds chirping outside my window woke me up early this morning.
- Wounds I have many wounds which I keep hidden.
- Zounds Zounds! That was a surprising revelation!
Misspelling of the day