Correct spelling for GRAN
We think the word gran is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for gran
- bran Those who could not afford bread instead ate oat cakes made of pounded beans and bran, cheese, and cabbage.
- grab I don't care what fish I might get, I don't want to grab a fish.
- grad At the beginning of the 2008 South Ossetia war, the armed forces possessed the following equipment: 15 tanks: 5 T-55s and 10 T-72s) 24 self-propelled howitzers: 12 122mm 2S1 "Gvozdikas and 12 152mm 2S3 "Akatsiya"s 6 122mm BM-21 " Grad" multiple rocket launchers 12 122mm D-30 howitzers 4 100mm MT-12 "Rapira" anti-tank guns 30 mortars 52 armoured combat vehicles BRDM-2, BMP-1 and BTR-70 6 9K31 "Strela-1" mobile, short-range, low altitude surface-to-air missile systems 10 ZU-23-2 short-range air defense cannons 4 Mi-8 helicopters Otokar Cobra personnel carrier (captured from Georgia in the August 2008 war) After the 2008 South Ossetia War, some of the tanks captured from Georgias forces have been transferred to the South Ossetian military.
- grain By sunset the bottom of the canoe was covered with grain, and they started home across the quiet lake.
- gram See Chandler's Common School Gram.
- gran So the gran ministero, as it was called, entered upon its functions: great by reason of its chief, who infused his own life and vigour into what was before a weak administration.
- grand Which is grand enough word for the French Majesty itself-'entrance into France.
- grant He knew he could take the liberty of using his friend's roof for the night, even should the latter not return to grant it.
- gray "I am," Gray declared.
- grin "Just obeying orders," replied Dan, with another grin.
- groan A groan was wrung from him.
- iran Their country lent itself to a wide and well-organised system of cultivation better than the hilly districts of Assyria or the narrow valleys and sterile plains of Iran.
- oran  Timbuctu, the mart of Mandinga gold, was greatly resorted to by the merchants of Grand Cairo, Tunis, Oran, Tlemicen, Fez, Morocco, etc.
- Ran You've got to run now as you never ran before!
- Fran 97 Gouldman Fran.
5 words made from the letters gran
Misspelling of the day
- no buts about it
- pi re