Correct spelling for GREATY
We think the word greaty is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for greaty
- create It was my duty to see that it did not create an explanation in this case.
- grad In the mid winter period the standard diesel fuel must meet the arctic winter diesel class 2 conditions (Vinterdiesel Arktisk Grad 2).
- grate Several nuns were already behind the grate, chatting with a group of fashionable ladies and their gallants; but Fulvia was not among them.
- grater Well scrub a medium sized carrot and grate it to a pulp on an ordinary tinned bread grater.
- gray Gray was himself again now.
- greasy Ribot only threw a very perfunctory glance at the greasy permit which Rateau presented to him, and when he put the usual query, "What's in that parcel?"
- great His disinterestedness is great.
- greater I could not imagine any greater happiness, and any greater honour, than to be loved by her in return.
- greatly Rest was therefore greatly needed, and a general engagement was to be guarded against.
- greedy You know I have always wanted a daughter of my own, but my greedy brothers and sisters would never give me one of theirs.
- greet Thus I can take up my position on my lawn near the railings and greet all passers-by.
- grey Before her the lake spread out its grey, unruffled surface.
- grit It took grit to stand by the "Swan" under a fire like that.
- gritty She lay back on the gritty bed, trembling.
- groat Henceforward, the nine-penny piece was to pass for sixpence, the groat or four-penny piece for twopence, the two-penny piece for a penny, the penny for a halfpenny, and the halfpenny for a farthing.
- Gerard "Come up to them, Gerard.
- Grady Grady, not strong enough financially to annex a calliope, altered an old animal cage that resembled the exterior of a calliope.
- Greta "At our wedding they showed more moderation," said Greta, and both sisters looked at each other and smiled dreamily.
- getty 1820s (The White Drawing Room, Buckingham Palace) Miscellaneous: Cabinet-on-stand, magnificent example composed of ebony, mid-17th century Bureau, magnificent example similar to a version in both the V&A and the Getty Museum, 1690–95 Bureaux Mazarin x2, in Boulle style, late 17th century Bureaux Mazarin x2, in Boulle style, c.
- greats A very long time ago, before our grandmother's time, or our great-grandmother's, or our grandmothers' with a very long string of greats prefixed, there were no pumpkins; people had never eaten a pumpkin-pie, or even stewed pumpkin; and that was the time when the Pumpkin Giant flourished.
81 words made from the letters greaty
4 letter words made from greaty:
3 letter words made from greaty:
5 letter words made from greaty:
6 letter words made from greaty:
Misspelling of the day
- contends for
- contends with
- cried for
- data sheet
- delves in to
- delves into
- didst well
- flaps one tongue