Correct spelling for GREIFS
We think the word greifs is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for greifs
- graves "Why, Aunt Mary, of course Miss Graves is a lady.
- grease "I am, like yourself, convinced of the ease with which Wagner and I should fit each other if only he would grease his wheels a little.
- greasy "Well," she remarked, in a judicial summing up of the matter, "you may think you're smart, but that don't help your fare and hands from being so greasy they're just disgusting; and I don't care, so!"
- greens But come on now, we must take these things to the Greens.
- grief When I think of that death, the grief for my husband's seems easier to bear, for what a glorious death was granted to him!
- grieve Now, why do you grieve so much?"
- grievous And that faith had begun to reel under grievous blows dealt it in the last four years.
55 words made from the letters greifs
4 letter words made from greifs:
3 letter words made from greifs:
Misspelling of the day
- actions for a cause exhibit