Correct spelling for GREMAN
We think the word greman is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for greman
- crewman Ankokuji Ekei, Buddhist monk and ally of Mitsunari (1600) – beheaded in Kyoto after the Battle of Sekigahara Konishi Yukinaga (1600) – ally of Mitsunari – beheaded in Kyoto after the Battle of Sekigahara Asano Naganori, lord of the Forty-seven Ronin (1701) – ordered to commit seppuku (hari kiri) followed by beheading Kondo Isami, commander of the Shinsengumi (1868) – executed at Itabashi Japanese-occupied territories (20th century) William Ellis Newton, VC – Australian pilot beheaded in Papua New Guinea by Japanese forces Leonard Siffleet (1943) – Australian soldier beheaded in Papua New Guinea by Japanese captors Stanley James Woodbridge (1945) – British RAF crewman captured and beheaded by Japanese forces in Burma Modern Japan Kenji Goto (2015) – Journalist beheaded in Syria by Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant militants after the breakdown of negotiations for his release
- fireman The fireman and the cook, not knowing how to swim, fought in vain, and ended their lives there.
- foreman The foreman, Craigin, was a man from "across the line," skilled in railroad building, selected chiefly because of his reputation as a "driver."
- freeman And I bathed it in arneky and water long enough after Isabelle had gone to her room, and Mr. Freeman to hisen.
- german He spoke often and lovingly of the German Friends.
- germane Thou Germane prince of plants, each year to thee, Thousands of subjects grant a subsidy.
- germany We at Jena had, and all Germany.
- gran The journal of Columbus does not tell us what course he steered in going from Guanahani to Concepcion, but he states, that it was five leagues distant from the former, and that the current was against him in sailing to it: whereas the distance from Turk's Island to the Gran Caico, supposed by Navarrete to be the Concepcion of Columbus, is nearly double, and the current sets constantly to the W.N.W. among these islands, which would be favorable in going from Turk's Island to the Caicos.
- grecian The houses was built in the Grecian style.
- green I'm so green at it I find it rather hard work.
- gremlin Blockade is a monochrome arcade maze game developed by Gremlin and released in October 1976.
- Crimean Always for peace he would have avoided the Crimean War, in which Britain backed the wrong horse, as Lord Salisbury afterwards acknowledged.
- crewmen A couple of the crewmen who were on deck grabbed our bags and hurried them inside.
85 words made from the letters greman
3 letter words made from greman:
5 letter words made from greman:
Misspelling of the day