Correct spelling for GROUNG
We think the word groung is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for groung
- gong Just then the gong sounded for luncheon.
- goring "I should like to introduce you to a form of yachting that is not imprisonment," said Hunt- Goring.
- grange "Well, it is a good thing the doctor can be spared," said the woman; "we want him bad enough here, and it seemed cruel-like that he should have been sort of buried alive at The Grange."
- groan "Unless they have passed through," said Linnell, with a groan.
- grog I am not quite bankrupt yet; I can offer you a glass of grog.
- groin It struck the hunter fairly in the groin, and he heard the man groan with the sudden agony.
- ground Duncan was determined, that morning, to meet Patricia on her own ground.
- grown Yet she could see how white he had grown-how different.
- groyne In 1995 a series of groins (or groyne) were built up to 200 metres out in the river to divert the Cheekpoint Bar which was a mudbank impeding large vessels from travelling to the Port of Waterford.
- grunge After renting the Ballerina, Swinton took Mark Cousins to see the place – they were making a wee film about being 8½ and falling in love with cinema – and he loved it and so, together, they dreamt up a festival of beanbags on the floor, that would run 8½ days, that would be a 6 out of 10 on the grunge scale, that would serve home-made cakes and fish finger sandwiches, whose tickets would be £3/£2,or free if you took a tray of home-baking, and that would transform the Ballerina into something like a ghost train.
- Groins It may be that it originated from the quadripartite vaulting of the Normans, the segmental groins of which, crossing diagonally, produced to appearance the pointed arch.
- groans The next morning loud shrieks and groans were heard in the bedroom of the princess.
31 words made from the letters groung
Misspelling of the day
- am patient with