Correct spelling for GTAVE
We think the word gtave is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for gtave
- cave King made a little effort to clean the cave, but the task was hopeless.
- crave Did she even know she had a soul that would presently crave a satisfaction found only among the higher and better things, and turn away with infinite scorn from the petty triumphs of an hour or a day?
- gate And he frightened my darling Aunt Stella at the gate yesterday.
- give I would not give it.
- glove It is the glove-my glove!
- grave "No," she said in that sweet, simple, grave way of hers.
- gravy Serve with sauce, gravy or melted butter.
- grove Alec looked with interest at a little grove of trees that rose above the grass.
- guava Mr. L.E.R. Rees in his diary of the same siege noted-"I have given up smoking tobacco, and have taken to tea-leaves and neem-leaves, and guava fruit-leaves instead, which the poor soldiers are also constantly using."
- octave One octave is the range in which popular music should be written.
- starve "Yes, I know," explained Blount, "he's a dangerous man-but I don't like to let an old man starve.
- stave But so soon as his voice filled the night, the woman's faltered and died; and he, holding on for a stave or more, would stop on a note that had a wailing fall, and the lapping of the waves or cry of hidden birds take up the rule again.
- stove The Sisters do the coffee on one side of eight feet by eight, while I and my vegetables and the stove which goes out are on the other.
- Gave It gave him hope.
- Graver Now she laughed, yet still not lightly, but as though she hid a graver mood.
- Gyve of all the that it hath pleased to him to gyve me, howbeit that de touttes les graces qui luy a pleu me donner, combien que
- Steve Rick found himself looking at Steve Ames!
- Dave "And, Dave, I just have to go!
- GTE Guam general assessment: modern system, integrated with US facilities for direct dialing, including free use of 800 numbers domestic: modern digital system, including cellular mobile service and local access to the Internet international: country code - 1-671; satellite earth stations - 2 Intelsat (Pacific Ocean); submarine cables to US and Japan (Guam is a trans-Pacific communications hub for MCI, Sprint, AT&T, IT&E, and GTE, linking the US and Asia)
- CATV 2 (1 commercial broadcast station and 1 community antenna television or CATV channel) (2003)
18 words made from the letters gtave
Misspelling of the day