Correct spelling for GUAGES
We think the word guages is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for guages
- gage At last, riding one day across the plain at some distance from the line of flight north from Gage, Whitehill found a fragment of a Kansas newspaper.
- ganges Still more terrible and treacherous were the tragedies enacted at Cawnpore, a city situated on the Ganges about fifty-five miles to the southwest of Lucknow.
- gauge The English Admiral was quickwitted enough to gauge the situation correctly, as soon as he had recognised the approaching ships as the French fleet and assured himself of the enemy's strength.
- judges With solemn, measured steps, and heads bent as if absorbed in profoundest meditation, the judges slowly proceeded to their seats.
- Gauged How accurately they had gauged his character, we shall see.
- gauges He watched the gauges.
- ages But the animals have been masters of it for ages.
- quakes Here Mr. Higgins held down his head and quivered with emotions, as the ocean quakes under the shrieking howl of the blast.
- gorges The eye sees valleys, gorges, precipices, views that appear distant and are close at hand-the tops of neighboring dunes on which we imagine a man ought to appear as large as a child, and on which instead he seems a giant.
35 words made from the letters guages
4 letter words made from guages:
Misspelling of the day