Correct spelling for GUIFT
We think the word guift is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for guift
- gait Even in "Eden" she thought how much like a clumsy bear his gait was.
- gift It's my belafe you've got a gift for swapin'," she said.
- gilt This room, paved in black and white marble, is especially noticeable for a ceiling of beams formerly painted and gilt, but which had since received, probably under the Empire, a coat of plain white paint.
- girt W'en we got nearish to Lunnon I seed sum girt beg round barrels painted black.
- gist I shall give the gist of the narrative as concisely as a proper attention to its more important phases will allow.
- graft There's a good deal of graft and vice talk flying around loose these days.
- grit "It is to me, and that is sufficient," Hugh answered, while the old colonel replied: "Good grit, Hugh.
- guest I am not the only guest.
- guff Do you think the people cared for all that guff?
- guide What should be the guide in determining whether to use a singular or plural verb?
- guild He was no worse than others of his guild.
- guilt That would in itself be a confession of guilt.
- guilty The verdict was Guilty?
- gust "It is all yours," answered the youth, falling back on to the bear-skin, and drawing the pallima closely over his shoulders, for a gust blew coldly in at the side of the tent, through which Phlegon, the Emperor's private secretary, now entered and approached his master.
- gut Our "gut justice" tells us that the owner should have paid in kind.
- lift This is a great lift.
- quiet "Be quiet, will you not, woman," he said.
12 words made from the letters guift
5 letter words made from guift:
Misspelling of the day
- diverges from
- doeth ones best