How to spell GUINES correctly?
If you misspelled "guines", you were probably trying to type "guinness", the popular Irish stout. Another possibility is "guinea", which refers to a species of small rodents or the West African country. Double-check your spelling and remember to proofread before hitting send!
List of suggestions on how to spell guines correctly
- Gaines Gaines is a name that has been passed down in my family for generations.
- Gains The company reported gains in their profits this quarter compared to the previous one.
- Genes Genes play a vital role in determining our physical traits and characteristics.
- GINS I enjoy learning about different types of gins and experimenting with new cocktail recipes.
- goings I'm not sure what the goings-on are in the office, but it seems pretty quiet.
- guides The guides are available for consult at the ticket desk.
- guinea I have never seen a guinea hen before.
- guineas He paid her ten guineas for her work.
- guinness I would like to order a pint of Guinness at the bar.
- guises He appeared in various guises to his fans.
- Gunners The Gunners scored two goals in the second half to secure their victory over the opposing team.
- Guns Guns should always be handled with care and responsibility.
- gurneys The paramedics wheeled the injured patients out of the ambulance on gurneys.
- Junes Junes are usually hot and humid in this part of the country.
Misspelling of the day