How to spell GUININE correctly?
If you happen to misspell "guinine", don't worry, it's a common mistake. The correct spelling for the word you're probably looking for is "quinine". Quinine is a natural drug used to treat malaria and other ailments. Remember to double-check your spelling to ensure accuracy.
List of suggestions on how to spell guinine correctly
- cuisine I love to try different types of cuisine when I travel to new places.
- Gaining Gaining knowledge is a continuous process that requires dedication and hard work.
- guanine Guanine is a nitrogen-containing base found in RNA and DNA.
- guiding The teacher was guiding her students through the steps of solving a math problem.
- Gunning I don't know how you can stand to be near that guy. He's so gunning.
- quinine I need to get some quinine for my fever.
- ruining Her constant negativity was ruining the mood of the entire group.
Misspelling of the day