How to spell GUINING correctly?
Assuming the word meant to be "gaining", some possible correct suggestions include correcting the spelling to "gaining" or using a synonym such as "acquiring", "earning" or "attaining". It's also possible that "guining" was a misspelling of a different word, in which case context is important to determine the correct suggestion.
List of suggestions on how to spell guining correctly
- Coining The process of coining new words increases exponentially with the rise of technology.
- cunning The cat's cunning plan to catch the bird was successful.
- Gaining Gaining weight after the holidays is something many people experience.
- Ginning The cotton plantation had several large machines for ginning the picked cotton.
- gowning She wore a gowning for the ball.
- grinning She was grinning from ear to ear after receiving the good news.
- guanine The guanine molecule is a part of the DNA molecule.
- guiding The teacher was guiding the students in the right direction to complete the project.
- Gunning He had a gunning look in his eye.
- joining I will be joining my new company next week.
- quinine Quinine is still used today to treat certain illnesses such as malaria.
- ruining He is ruining his future by not studying.
Misspelling of the day