Correct spelling for GULT
We think the word gult is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for gult
- cult So it must have been in the last stage of the Osiris cult.
- gilt Also in Extra Cloth, Gilt Edges.
- glut Red may it stain the Priest's uplifted knife, And glut the higher Powers with costly life!
- guilt I met him at Rome, two years later, and when I would have made him confess his guilt, he denied everything, saying he had received the news from Barcelona; however, we will speak of this in its proper place.
- gulf If not-and then he recoiled from the gulf that opened.
- gull Far out a solitary gull cried occasionally.
- gulp "And me, too," said Si, with a gulp.
- gust A gust of fire had accompanied the wall.
- gut Having gut strings it was played with the fingers.
- ult I happened to come across to-day a file of English newspapers up to the 22nd ult.
5 words made from the letters gult
Misspelling of the day
- no buts about it
- pi re