How to spell HAHVE correctly?
We think the word hahve is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell hahve correctly
- Ave I walked down Fifth Ave to get to the park.
- cave The bat lives in a cave.
- Dave Dave always arrives at work before anyone else.
- EAVE The birds like to gather on the eave of the roof.
- FAVE I have a favorite pair of shoes.
- Gave She gave him a piece of her mind.
- hake My grandfather always brings us a hake for dinner.
- hale Louella was feeling a bit out of breath after running up the stairs.
- halve I decided to halve the recipe since I didn't need as much food.
- hare The hare is known for its quick speed and agility in running.
- harvey Everyone in Harvey istie.
- hate I do not hate anybody.
- haven She dreamed of a happy home, a haven from the harsh reality of her life.
- haves The haves and the have-nots is a common phrase used to refer to the economic divide in society.
- haze The sun was barely visible through the thick haze of smoke from the nearby wildfire.
- heave I had to heave the heavy box onto the table.
- heavy Inside the restaurant, the heavy curtains blocked out most of the light.
- helve He sharpened the axe and attached the new helve to it.
- hiv A person with HIV cannot spread the virus to others.
- hive The bees built their hive in the tree.
- HOV HOV lanes are reserved for those with a special permit.
- Hove I've never been to Hove, but I've heard it's a beautiful seaside town.
- hover Please hover over the image to see the full size.
- lave Our clothes were heavily saggy from the night's soaking and so we decided to lave them before putting them in the dry
- nave The nave of the church was filled with the sound of music during the Sunday service.
- rave I heard so many good things about the new restaurant that I couldn't help but rave about it to my friends.
- shave I need to shave before going to my meeting.
- wave I love to wave at my neighbor every morning when he goes to work.
Misspelling of the day