Correct spelling for HAI
We think the word hai is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for hai
- ai J'en ai de bien beaux ce soir.
- ha " Ha, sahib, I know him well.
- hag I'm a brute not to be dead or look a hag.
- hail I'll hail her again, and tell her what we are, and what our business is.
- hair And know no more of Soane than the hair of my head!
- haj Our surprise was the greater when we found Haj-el-Besheer, and his companion the Touarick, returning with the caravan, which had brought letters for all the people.
- ham A quarter of an hour later they were seated in a cosy room before an appetising breakfast of steaming ham and eggs.
- han True, it was an absolute bar against the disintegrator ray, but of what use would that be if a Han ray found a crevice between overlapping plates, or if the ray was used to annihilate the very earth beneath the wearer's feet?
- hap Thus were we fain to tarry, and whereas we had in Augsburg, among other good friends, a faithful ally in trading matters at the Venice Fondaco, Master Sigismund Gossenprot, we lodged in his dwelling, which was one of the finest that fine city; and, as good-hap ruled it, he had, on the very eve of that day, come home from Venice.
- hat So," ses he, "hand over that new hat."
- haw The sneeze was answered by a peal of laughter from above and a fifteen-year-old's cracked " Haw-haw-haw" from the region of the Norway spruces.
- hay "It'll be a dear crop of hay for me, I'm thinkin'," Jenkins said lugubriously.
- hi He wickedly hoped that the doctor hadn't left home before Mr. Jope reached Hi-jeen Villa.
- thai He understood the acquaintance to say, "He's the Thai I told you about" to which one of the strangers said a word like benefactor in something to the effect of, "Does she like your benefactor."
- Had 10,182. Have you had a good deal to do in the hosiery trade?
- Has 12,903. If he has an account with you, in that case he will settle with you at once?
- Hal She did not want Hal to know the sordid facts; and she did not believe she would be able to hide them from her.
- Cai She retraced her way slowly to the spot where she had disembarked; but when she reached it, Cai and the boat had vanished.
- Mai They address a river as Ganga Mai or 'Mother Ganges' in order to propitiate it by this flattery.
- Hui Shih ko yuan lu tao Ti-po-lieh-li, Yao chien we ngai tzu nu, Tsai hui Pi-ko-ti-li, Tsai chien Lei-ssu Kwei-rh, Shih ko yuan lu tao Ti-po-lieh-li, Tan wo hsin tsai na-rh.
Misspelling of the day
- acquit ion
- athletic event
- athletic events