Correct spelling for HALD
We think the word hald is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for hald
- bald I am not yet so bald that you can see my brains; and perhaps, after all, I shall some day go to Rome, and come back Saint Peter.
- hale So I bought her and paid only four hundred dollars; and now you see she looks hale and hearty, and I wouldn't take double that for her.
- half You're too good for him; I wish that I had half the trust, the love you give to him.
- hall Corinne was waiting for him in the hall.
- halo But she would not come smiling and creeping out of the dark with a halo over her head.
- halt A minute later, he shouted: " Halt, or I fire!"
- hand She would have herself too well in hand for that.
- hard "That's right, my darling: you cry-cry hard.
- held She held out her hand to the Vicomte.
- hold You-think, sir, my money will-hold out?
- Had It had come to this!
- Haled One woman like that, in her position of power, was more dangerous than all the seventeen "wobblies" who had been haled before the court.
10 words made from the letters hald
Misspelling of the day
- be in a quandary
- bought into
- gives it ones all