Correct spelling for HALLAL
We think the word hallal is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for hallal
- hail At the dread moment when they were on the point of entering the works a stream of liquid fire sent into their ranks a storm of lead and iron hail that caused the survivors to retreat with terror and confusion.
- halal The aims and objectives of Al-Mustafa Islamic Cultural Centre according to its website are: To provide the Muslim Community in Ireland a religious and spiritual platform to improve their religion and spirituality Promote peace, harmony, integration and tolerance Promote friendly relations between Muslims and non Muslims Provide high quality authentic traditional education to children and youth Provide various other services to the Muslim community: Information centre about Islam, Friday prayer, Daily 5 prayers, Fatwa (Islamic Verdicts), Nikah Hajj and Umrah services, Islamic Shariah Courses, Interfaith dialogue and Halal certification of meat and non-meat products.
- hale Clancy and Hale also use it."
- hall Did Lewis enter through the other room, or through the hall?
- halley Dr. Halley supposes the earth is a hollow sphere, in which there is inclosed a central magnetic globe, and by the motions of this globe the variations of the magnetic needle are produced.
- halloo There came an halloo-faint-downstream.
- hallow Here are some of the chapter headings: "A Rainbow Bridge," "A German Whist," "Golf Euchre," "Valentine's Day," "St. Patrick's Day," "April Fool's Day," "Easter," "Decoration Day," "Fourth of July," " Hallow-e'en," "Thanksgiving Day," "Christmas," "New Year's," "Birthday," "Colonial Ball," "Lawn Parties," "Children's Parties," etc.
- hallway The north bedroom, opening on the hallway, the veranda roof and the parlor, looked to be the weakest part of my position, but I thought it might be used to advantage as a post of observation.
- halo There is a glamour and a halo about Moscow; but there are substance and permanence about Berne.
- haul Come, I'll haul a chair; there, an you please to sit, I'll sit by you.
- heal Roger Dale had rubbed his pretty eyes almost sightless trying not to cry and listening to Aunt Libby's oft-told story that had never yet failed to heal a wound of the baby's heart, but he surely did not want Doro to go, and he surely would cry every single night when she did not come to kiss him.
- hill She lived in the old house at the top of the hill, with her father and mother, and I lived here with mine.
- Hal Hal found herself asking, a little unaccountably.
- Harlan Warren winked at Rachel as if to inform her of the mixed company they were in, and Mrs. Harlan endeavored to put an end to the isolated merriment of her husband with a "John, you're impossible!"
- Hillel "All right; then I'm a liar, Mr. Seiden," Hillel replied.
- Hallie Miss 'Ria say she mighty quare, but I wish turrer folks wuz quare lak Miss Hallie.
- halls She led him up and down halls and from floor to floor.
- he'll He'll soon come round now.
9 words made from the letters hallal
Misspelling of the day
- having bay window