Correct spelling for HAMOCK
We think the word hamock is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for hamock
- amok Then, abandoning for a few hours her orderly and kindly ways, Nature runs amok, raving and shrieking.
- hack He thinks he is advancing, but he is falling hack.
- haddock But the agile haddock, skilled in getting out of scrapes, squirmed loose and fled in the depths of the sea.
- ham "Your little boy was in here this morning about half past ten, after a ham.
- hammock Before she went to sleep Dot looked over the edge of her hammock and saw that the merry-go-round and the tin train were now motionless, while all the animals seemed to have run down and were standing quite still waiting for morning, when Mr. Split would come and wind them up again.
- hark But hark, my grandmother is calling.
- hassock Baker said, kicking an innocent hassock half across the room with his indignant foot.
- havoc He played a good deal of havoc in a few short weeks, though."
- hawk The next second the hawk would seize one of its prey.
- haycock It was not very far to the ground-not so far as from the top of the big haycock in Master John Combe's field from which he had often jumped.
- heck No sir, by heck, I'm going to take my swim right here.
- hemlock Here, my boy, stick this twig of hemlock in your hat.
- hick Synonyms for yokel include bubba, country bumpkin, hayseed, chawbacon, rube, redneck, hillbilly, and hick.
- Haymow If it had been quicker to act, she would have asked that young lady to come some day and go up in the haymow with her.
- hammocks After supper we hung up our hammocks, and after turning into them, went to sleep.
- AMOCO Amoco Cadiz was a very large crude carrier (VLCC) under the Liberian flag of convenience owned by Amoco and transporting crude oil for Shell.
51 words made from the letters hamock
4 letter words made from hamock:
6 letter words made from hamock:
Misspelling of the day
- all fired
- evens off