Correct spelling for HANBD
We think the word hanbd is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for hanbd
- habit You must have picked up the habit in America."
- halberd Twibill; an instrument with two bills, or with a point and a blade; a pickaxe, a mattock, a halberd, a battleaxe.
- hand There isn't one of us who would not have felt like doing the thing you did, but on the other hand there isn't one of us who could have done it.
- handed I passed it to Frieda, who handed it over to her friend.
- handy Of course, it is very handy to have his house always with him.
- haunt This man, once let in, would come and see her in London, would haunt the places she was likely to go to.
- haunted He threw himself on his bed, but not to sleep; the images of the past haunted him, and sad forebodings for the future.
- hind His legs are short, his hind legs being very little longer than his front ones.
- hindi The name is probably derived from the Hindi byohara, a trader.
- hindu Goths from the Northern bounds of Thuringian pine forests followed in their turn, but the power and prestige of Hindu Java remained invincible until destroyed by the wayward fickleness of her own children.
- hint They might at least have supplied a hint for a design.
- horned In his place thousands of long horned cattle roamed over these plains; but these, although wild enough, belonged to owners, and were all marked and tended by mounted herdsmen.
- hound "Bring Bevis the hound," said the King to his attendants.
- hunt Stimulated by government promises of liberal treatment, the Paulistas undertook the hunt in earnest.
- unbid Only for love of song he sang, unbid And unexpectant of responsive praise; But they that loved and sought him where he hid, Forbearing to profane his templed ways, Went marveling if that clear voice they heard Pass thrilling through the hushed religious maze, Were of a spirit singing or a bird.
- Hanged "Duke of Norfolk be hanged!
- Hinged Hence it is the cardinal church upon which the whole spiritual edifice called the diocese is hinged.
- Honed He was not lacking in courage, else the circumstances under which he had worked for the past ten years-the sometimes perilous, sometimes downright charnel conditions left by the fleeing Hymenop conquerors-would have broken him long ago. But that same hard experience had honed rather than blunted the edge of his imagination, and the prospect of a close-quarters stalking of an unknown and patently hostile force was anything but attractive.
- Nabbed We came aboard five minutes after we'd nabbed your fac."
- HONDA Men like the Hon. T. H. Yun, the statesman, of Korea, Ding Li Mai, the evangelist, of China, Bishop V. S. Azariah of India, and the late Bishop Honda of Japan are the type of leaders who may well inspire hope in the success of Christianity in the lands from which they come.
19 words made from the letters hanbd
Misspelling of the day
- ascribes to
- be at the bottom of
- be operation
- being on case
- breaks to smithereens
- bring standstill
- brings pressure to bear
- bundles up