Correct spelling for HAPE
We think the word hape is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for hape
- ape Only the gray ape would behave as they do.
- cape We watched for a long time, and saw them round the cape and make towards the bay.
- gape Would it not be well for us, sinking all controversial differences, to join hands in approaching him, and in showing him, with all humility, the wounds which gape widest, and the souls which are enduring most, doing this in the trust that the sight of so much affliction will quicken his sympathies, and move him to right the wrong, and to make the rough ways smooth?
- hake Their pipes being smoked out they mounted their ponies and Chaske started up in a clear, deep voice the beautiful love song of Pretty Feather and his friend Hake.
- hale He was hale and hearty, though more than eighty years of age.
- hap Her hap was to light on the portion of the field belonging to Boaz.
- hare "That's because you've got poor eyes," spoke up Jumper the Hare.
- hate What could a boy do but hate him?
- have "I have," said Monck.
- haze She sang softly to herself, gazing into the blue haze that stood among the near trees.
- hope You have no hope?"
- hype The music magazine Rolling Stone stated, "Altamont was the product of diabolical egotism, hype, ineptitude, money manipulation, and, at base, a fundamental lack of concern for humanity", in a 14-page 11-author article on the event entitled "The Rolling Stones Disaster at Altamont: Let It Bleed" published in their January 21, 1970 issue.
- jape That, was my subtle jape.
- nape The whole head, from the nape of the neck to the rise of the throat above the collar-bone, was executed at one sweep.
- shape "Yes; they're a little out of shape, I'm afraid.
- tape She put a hand into the game bag and brought out a snarled and tangled mess of steel tape.
8 words made from the letters hape
Misspelling of the day
- having bay window