How to spell HAPPER correctly?
When encountering the misspelling "happer", there are a few alternative correct suggestions. It is possible that the intended word was "happen", which means to occur or take place. Alternatively, it could be a typographical error for "hopper", referring to a container or device used for collecting or storing something.
List of suggestions on how to spell happer correctly
- dapper The businessman looked dapper in his sharp suit and polished shoes.
- happy I am so happy that I passed my exams.
- harper Harper Lee's "To Kill a Mockingbird" is a classic American novel.
- hipper I think the new coffee shop in town is much hipper than the old one.
- Hooper Hooper had been practicing all day to perfect his basketball skills.
- mapper The cartographer used a high-tech mapper to create an accurate map of the region.
- Rapper The rapper's new album is expected to top the charts.
- sapper The sapper expertly diffused the bomb before it caused any harm.
- tapper The musician used a tapper to keep the beat of the music.
- zapper I always keep a bug zapper on my porch to keep those pesky mosquitoes away.
Misspelling of the day