Correct spelling for HAPPEVED
We think the word happeved is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for happeved
- heaped "I thought you had heaped upon me every humiliation.
- hipped Or let some wabbly-hipped office-boy imagine for a minute that he is going to drag you into his circle along with his other unwashed acquaintances!
- Halved Such deductions halved his attention during the reflexes of handing her into the taxi and instructing the driver regarding the return trip.
- Happened You oughta spoke up and told the judge just how it all happened.
- Harped In the eighteenth century, as in every other, mystics and enthusiasts have insisted only on inward illuminations and spiritual experiences, while of men of a very different cast of mind some have perpetually harped upon authority and some upon reason and reasonableness.
- Hived At the date of our visit, not more than a hundred prisoners were in the Libby, its contents having recently been emptied into a worse sink in Georgia; but almost constantly since the war began, twelve and sometimes thirteen hundred of our officers have been hived within those half-dozen desolate rooms and filthy cellars, with a space of only ten feet by two allotted to each for all the purposes of living!
- Hooped At the back of the cellar is revealed, through a burst door, an inner vault, where are discernible some wooden-hooped wine-casks; in one sticks a gimlet, and the broaching-cork of another has been driven in.
- Hopped When they hopped out, Stan said: "Here goes nothing.
- Hoped He gnawed at the knuckles of his hand, and hoped nothing would go wrong this time.
- heaved He paused there, and his chest heaved convulsively.
65 words made from the letters happeved
3 letter words made from happeved:
4 letter words made from happeved:
5 letter words made from happeved:
Misspelling of the day
- am valid
- co occurred
- cool heels
- giving key city