Correct spelling for HAPPNS
We think the word happns is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for happns
- happen It could happen again.
- happiness Happiness is such a frightened thing that it flies at the sound of its own name.
- heaps This made 'Lena cry again, while Anna continued, "Pa'll buy you some new clothes I reckon, and if he don't, I'll give you some of mine, for I've got heaps, and they'll fit you I most know.
- hops As he stealthily reached for his weapon the cotton-tail took two slow hops and went into the log.
- pains Very carefully they passed the boat alongside, taking pains to prevent her touching.
- Pens It may be some consolation to the lingering adherents of the name, to those who wear oak-apple on May 29th, and who sigh because there is no "king over the water" who can come to "enjoy his own again"-it may be some consolation to them to think that if their cause can no longer stir the swords in men's hands, it can still guide their pens to as poetic purpose as it did in the years that followed the fatal Forty-five.
- Hans "We be late, already," called Hans from his wagon.
- Haynes For shame, John Haynes!
- Hips He turned from his forge, set his hands on his hips and looked at me a moment with feigned seriousness.
- pawns Sir Miles was satisfied, and ranged his pawns.
- spans Where a large number of players are taking part, say over ten, the action may be made much more rapid and interesting by forming several spans or arches to the bridge instead of only one, and by having the players run instead of walk under.
- pins Then Kate went to her room, tied the doll in a safe place on the tree, put on the books, and set the candles with pins.
- harps Faintly in the distance she heard the sounds of harps, cymbals, and drums coming from the banqueting-hall, where the King was holding a feast.
- happens Now that you are gone away I hear from you again; and it does seem to me that almost always it happens so, and that you come to London to be ill and leave it before you can be well again.
- havens To a greater extent than ever before the monasteries became havens of refuge for the helpless and friendless.
- harpoons Their implements for fishing and hunting, which are both ingeniously contrived, and well made, are nets, hooks and lines, harpoons, gigs, and an instrument like an oar.
- pans I gathered that Lawson, who was not in the secret, and who was a nightmare sort of sleeper anyway, had knocked over Jim's table, with its array of pots and pans and then, unfortunately for Jones had kicked that innocent person in the stomach.
25 words made from the letters happns
5 letter words made from happns:
spahn, shapp, phaps.
Misspelling of the day
- go out of one way