Correct spelling for HARDS
We think the word hards is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for hards
- cards Do you know who put those cards there?
- hades "Now," he shouted at the peach can joyously, "yu wait about thirty minutes an' yu'll shore reckon Hades has busted loose!"
- hands Braden's face was in his hands.
- hard I won't make it too hard for you.
- hardy A movement of West's hand sent the men forward, leaving only the mate, the boatswain, Martin Holt, the sailing-master, and Hardy, with the captain and myself in the vicinity of Hunt.
- hearts Jesus was silent, for He knew all hearts, and saw faith growing in the heart of the poor woman.
- Hates I think she hates him now.
- heads Because our heads are white?
- hurts Hurts you, my mouse?
- hoods Lights bobbed about-police in pairs, patrolling in the better streets, walking as far from the houses as they could; a few groups, depending on numbers for safety; some of the very poor, stumbling about and hoping for a drink somehow; and probably hoods from the gangs that ruled the nights here.
- hoards He had returned home at night to find his hoards stolen, and the labour of his life overthrown.
- harms The old wives are afraid of him; but you need not heed him-his troubles are to himself, he harms no one."
- hats "He does, or did," answered Dan'l; "in one of his hats, at least.
- hares At this moment a hare was seen to leap across the ditch, upon which he said, "Are you not ashamed to fear such enemies as these, who are so lazy as to allow hares to sleep upon their walls?"
- harps They look to me like little specks of gold harps ever so far off, so you can't hear the music.
- yards The light did not seem to be more than about a hundred yards away.
- wards She has been in St. Joseph's Hospital for years, and is now superintendent of one of the wards.
- heeds He never heeds it....
- bards I have lost all belief, henceforth and forever, in bards-all belief in everything, in short, except your very delightful stories and this remarkably good dinner."
- herds See here, what Clark says about it: "'The Countrey on each Side the river is fine, interspursed with Praries, on which immence herds of Deer is seen.
17 words made from the letters hards
5 letter words made from hards:
Misspelling of the day
- cold sweats