Correct spelling for HATII
We think the word hatii is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for hatii
- habit She rolled her r's more than is our habit.
- haida Haida Nation v British Columbia (Minister of Forests), 3 S.
- hail Hail mingled with the rain, and rattled heavily against the window.
- hair Not too tired for that: it will rest me, and bring back my good temper, It will come to me again through your hair, miss.
- haiti I refer to the successful tripartite mediation of the Argentine Republic, Brazil, and the United States between Peru and Ecuador; the bringing of the boundary dispute between Panama and Costa Rica to peaceful arbitration; the staying of warlike preparations when Haiti and the Dominican Republic were on the verge of hostilities; the stopping of a war in Nicaragua; the halting of internecine strife in Honduras.
- hard Or we could do it the hard way."
- hart Your petitioners therefore humbly pray, that the Honourable House will take the premises into their most serious consideration, and that the election and return of the said Richard Hart Davis, Esquire, and Edward Protheroe, Esquire, maybe declared to be null and void; and that such further relief may be granted to your petitioners as the justice of the case may require.
- harte In his book about Mark Twain, Howells tells of a luncheon which Keeler gave to his more famous associates-Aldrich, Fields, Harte, Clemens, and Howells himself-a merry informal occasion.
- hat Then he stood with his hat off until she had passed from his sight.
- hate He did rather hate the Santissima Annunziata.
- hated And she thought: "Can this be the shabby old drawing-room that I hated so?"
- hater Up by five o'clock and to my office, where T. Hater and Will met me, and so we dispatched a great deal of my business as to the ordering my papers and books which were behindhand.
- hatter "I want a clean cup," interrupted the Hatter.
- hawaii For instance, the Puna coast of Hawaii is a district where for thirty miles there is so little fresh water to be found that travelers must bring their own supplies in bottles; and Dr. Coan told me that in former days the people, knowing that he could not drink the brackish stuff which satisfied them, used to collect fresh water for his use when he made the missionary tour, from the drippings of dew in caves.
- heat In the warm, summer days the heat was something awful.
- heater Nobody can see his dugout from the road, and his oil-heater doesn't make any smoke.
- hot The room was too hot, and the fire must be smothered.
- Had The next day I had to go to Smitkin's room.
- Hating And he hastened away, hating her for it.
- Hath It is he who hath sent me to call thee."
- Hid The light hid under a bushel.
- Heidi Peter had therefore to be on the alert, and his round eyes, which did not move very quickly, had more work than they could well manage, for the goats were as lively as Heidi; they ran in all directions, and Peter had to follow whistling and calling and swinging his stick to get all the runaways together again.
- Hattie "I-If she's asleep, Hattie-" Her head looked so sure.
- Hettie I'll have Hettie or Dilsie."
- Hates She hates me: but she hates your lordship more."
- hats Hats and handkerchiefs were waved in the air.
- HIT I got hit as hard as you did.
7 words made from the letters hatii
5 letter words made from hatii:
Misspelling of the day
- allowing use of
- are short of
- art above
- art nauseated
- art nauseous
- begging borrow or steal