Correct spelling for HATTIA
We think the word hattia is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for hattia
- asia At that moment Asia, Africa, and Europe were scenes of similar discord.
- haida In addition, an experiment using light topography instruments by Munetaka Haida (Tokai University School of Medicine) suggests the possibility that activated parts of human brain are different according to blood types.
- haifa The cheque is drawn by the Anglo-Palestine Bank at Haifa on the Jewish Colonial Trust, London, payable to your order.
- hail While they spoke, the hail suddenly ceased, though clouds in the distant horizon were bearing heavily up to renew the charge.
- hair York dropped down on the porch step with a frown, flinging aside his hat and thrusting his fingers savagely into his heavy hair.
- haiti They were in Nicaragua in 1909. From 1911 to 1913 they did more duty in Cuba, with a whirl in Nicaragua again in 1912. They helped hold Vera Cruz for three months in 1914. Next year they went to Haiti, where they have been moderately busy from time to time since.
- haitian Haiti Autonomous Organizations of Haitian Workers or CATH [Fignole ST-CYR]; Confederation of Haitian Workers or CTH; Federation of Workers Trade Unions or FOS; General Organization of Independent Haitian Workers [Patrick NUMAS]; Grand-Anse Resistance Committee, or KOREGA; National Popular Assembly or APN; Papaye Peasants Movement or MPP [Chavannes JEAN-BAPTISTE]; Popular Organizations Gathering Power or PROP; Protestant Federation of Haiti; Roman Catholic Church
- hakka Whoever handled the Hakka boat was no fool, but by working upstream on the opposite shore, crossing above, and dropping down with the ebb, had craftily brought her along the shallow, so close beneath the river-wall, that not till now did even the little captain spy her. The high prow, the mast, now bare, and her round midships roof, bright golden-thatched with leaves of the edible bamboo, came moving quiet as some enchanted boat in a calm.
- hanoi In Hanoi and Manchuria tiger-gods are also found.
- harsh Suddenly the king roused himself, and the voice which broke the solemn silence sounded strange and harsh to Barbarina.
- hart There sprang the loue, the neuer changing loue, Wherein my hart hath since to yours bene bound: There was it, my Lucil, you Brutus sau'de, And for your Brutus Antonie you found.
- harte I desire for the future, that both you and Mr. Harte will constantly, in your letters, mention the dates of mine.
- hash I d'no but Arvilly wuz too hash, but mebby my groans spoke as loud as her words; I felt considerable as she did and she knowed it.
- hat That hat-box was not opened.
- hatch Drawing off westward, in the hope of gaining the Middle road, and of making his way to Winchester by a circuitous route, General Hatch, commanding the cavalry brigade, brought his guns into action on a commanding ridge, about a mile west of the highway, and still showed a front with his remaining squadrons.
- hate Olive flashed hate at him.
- hater So to the office, and there all the morning, and though without and a little against the advice of the officers did, to gratify him, send Thomas Hater to-day towards Portsmouth a day or two before the rest of the clerks, against the Pay next week.
- hatter "But some crumbs must have got in as well," the Hatter grumbled.
- hausa Some scouts, who had been sent out in the neighbourhood of the town, brought in a wounded Hausa who had been left behind in the governor's retreat and, for six weeks, had managed to hide himself in the bush, and live upon roots that he found at night.
- hitch I knew the words half-hitch had something to do with a lasso, and I was rather taken back by the hotel proprietor's remark.
- hutch Again, they require no loft, or special dwelling-place, but, if properly tended, will be perfectly satisfied, and thrive as well, in a rabbit-hutch as any where.
- patio In the patio, she turned sharply to avoid a group gathered around Galpy, who, with a patch over one eye, was trying to impart some news between gasps.
- ratio George's mind, as he paced the pier, was divided between the beauties of Nature and the forthcoming crisis in his affairs in the ratio of one-eighth to the former and seven-eighths to the latter.
- tia "Sovereign grace o'er sin abounding: Ransomed souls the tidings swell; ' Tia a deep that knows no sounding; Who its length or breadth can tell?"
- Hath Thy sister Mary hath chosen that good part, Which never shall be taken away from her!
- Haggai The immediate restoration of Jewish nationality which Haggai and Zechariah so confidently foretold was not merely the expression of a general faith or the result of studies in their predecessors.
- Hanna Hanna, as Chairman of the Republican National Committee, organized everything with his usual skill, and raised, his biographer tells us, $2,500,000 from the important business men of the country-one-fifth of it from two companies.
- Hattie Come, Hattie, I'm seein' you home this evenin'."
- Hettie Hettie was a buxom girl then, full of life and animation, not much like the thin dragged-out creature of to-day.
17 words made from the letters hattia
Misspelling of the day