Correct spelling for HAUSE
We think the word hause is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for hause
- cause Believe me, milor, there is not cause for fear!
- hades But, after all, what harm can they do us, if we only keep close together, we two old people and the children of the children whom Hades rent from us?
- haste The Captain sent post-haste for Dr. Beckerleg.
- hausa If, as seems likely, the connexion between these three languages should be demonstrated, such connexion would serve to corroborate the Hausa tradition that their ancestors came from the very far east away beyond Mecca.
- hawser This done, the "buoy with the breeches" was secured to a block, adjusted to the hawser, and was immediately hauled off.
- hayes Remember Roswell; remember Parker Hayes.
- hays His application was strongly backed by those who had learned to value his integrity and exactness, and Mr. Hays, the member for the district, wrote that he would do all in his power to secure the appointment.
- haze The day was intensely hot, and the blue masses of the mountains shimmered in the summer haze.
- hearse Ruth, in the deepest of mourning robes, accompanied by her father, from whose shoulder swept long streamers of crape, sat in the Erskine carriage and followed directly after the hearse, chief mourner in the long and solemn train.
- hesse He, too, believed that not only the theologians, but the princes and estates as well, with the exception of Hesse, Wuerttemberg, Strassburg, etc.
- hoarse Seated in a corner, he sang "Nell and Roger at the Wake" in a hoarse voice.
- horse That horse, Johnny, is heavy on my soul.
- hose The foreground group is very strongly painted, natural in attitude and gesture, and the figure of a man in striped hose is magnificently modelled.
- house The ladies do all the house-work.
- hue The once fresh and beautiful cheek had lost somewhat of its youthful, roseate hue, and the smile of the ruby lips was less haughty, and the warmth of those brilliant eyes was subdued.
- hus 3. Heth hwa en wif nimth, sa jeft man hjam hus and warv.
- pause A longer pause followed.
- Has Mr. Talmage has it."
- Hauls Has the old ramshackle time-machine finally broken a spring so that, in this last revolution, it hauls, out of the past, these pictures of two decades ago?
- Haws The sombre-thoughted Scotchman, looking for trouble, tersely observes: "Mony haws, Mony snaws."
- Hates If he hates you you might do more harm than good.
- hares Leaping ravines and bushes they ran down the fugitives like greyhounds pursuing hares.
- hoes Beads, brass wire, iron hoes, and blankets were the principal lines in which this trader dealt.
- hues My love and hope for Lisa are so great, I cannot bear to describe her "case," nor paint her unhappy childhood in the hues it deserves, for the sake of gaining sympathy and aid.
- HS Cascade Airways operated the following aircraft types over the years: BAC One-Eleven series 200 jet BAC One-Eleven series 400 jet Beechcraft 1900C turboprop Beechcraft C99 turboprop Embraer EMB 110 Bandeirante turboprop Fairchild Swearingen Metroliner (Metro III model) turboprop Hawker Siddeley HS 748 turboprop – the 48-passenger HS 748 was the largest turboprop aircraft ever operated by Cascade.
- HaaS Prince Dantan and Captain Haas threw rugs and blankets in a great heap for her to sit upon.
- HES "Nay," he answered, "she was called Hes."
- HIES When the manoeuvre's meaning hits his sense, Marmont hies hotly to the imperilled place, Where see him fall, sore smitten.
- hazes Beyond, on either hand, stretched rugged brown cliffs and rocks, here running out to sea in misty purple headlands, there curving into bays and coves that seemed filled up with sunlight and glamour and pearly hazes; a beautiful shore and, seemingly, a lonely one.
- hakes I have used the words trammels and hakes, but it is possible that you may not know their meaning, and so I will add by way of explanation that though they are both hooks upon which we may hang pots and kettles, the trammel is so constructed that it may be lengthened or shortened, being made of two parts.
- haves Thus the Haves and the Have-nots, the opulent and the indigent, stand at the two extremes of the social scale, and a wide gulf is fixed between them.
- hales The days went on happily until Thursday afternoon, when "the Dunlee party," which always included the Hales and Sanfords, set forth up the mountain for a sight of the famous "air-castle."
20 words made from the letters hause
5 letter words made from hause:
Misspelling of the day
- at heels of