Correct spelling for HAV
We think the word hav is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for hav
- av The fatal sequel I, through shame, forbear: Of pride, and av'rice, who can cure the fair?
- ha Well, I don't hear much ha-ha nowadays round this bay.
- hag The hag has the livid hue of hunger.
- haj Afterwards my friend Haj-el-Besheer commenced a sing-song repetition of a Marabout legend, which he continued all the evening, speaking to no one; even whilst he was eating he continued his rigmarole story to himself, the people taking no notice of him.
- ham An uncomely act without shame Ham commised, When he of his father the secret parts revealed.
- han Into these the Han ships wallowed, plunging ponderously yet not daring to stop while their protective canopy rays played, not daring to shut off these active rays.
- hap My father accompanied him in that fatal ride, and was one of the unhappy group who had the evil hap to find his mangled body among the rocks below."
- hat And at last he left the piano, put on hat and coat, and started for a walk in the evening darkness.
- have 13,028. Have you paid 9d.
- haw Lottie turned very red; she looked bewildered, and at last she said, "Hee-haw!
- hay Is it the scent of a woman's hair Or the scent of new-mown hay?...
- hiv Swaziland 18-30 years of age for male and female voluntary military service; no conscription; only HIV-negative applicants accepted; compulsory HIV testing required (2010)
- Had 9749. Would you rather have had the 17s.
- Has 10,919. Has Mr. Leask any other properties in Shetland?
- Hal She was too loyal to tell even Hal what her mother had been like the last few months before the critical moment came, and at the critical moment itself.
- HOV In order to relieve traffic volume during the morning and evening rush hours, high-occupancy vehicle (HOV) lanes that require more than one person per automobile were introduced in many major American cities to encourage carpooling and greater use of public transport, first appearing in the Washington D.
Misspelling of the day
- belly whoppers