Correct spelling for HAVDE
We think the word havde is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for havde
- evade Opportunities had been given to them to evade some of the previous plagues.
- fade They will never fade, for such love is eternal.
- hard It is hard, is it not, Miss Leeson?
- hate You hate her, don't you?
- hated And the camp hated him for it.
- have I should have thought of it myself."
- Caved Whirling, the grizzly caught a hound with a wide sweeping cuff that sent the brute, its ribs caved in and its back broken, hurtling twenty feet.
16 words made from the letters havde
5 letter words made from havde:
vedha, haved, hadve.
Misspelling of the day