Correct spelling for HAVIING
We think the word haviing is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for haviing
- haven A ludicrous haven-mark 'twill, indeed, be, where thou a stone-image standest.
- heaving His lips were compressed, his chest was visibly heaving.
- shaving "I really think"-he turned on Archelaus in sudden anger-"you might know better than to stare into the glass when I am shaving.
- Halving A few days before he died he talked about halving my allowance.
- Having I thank you for having been so good to me; and you may be sure it will do you good too.
- Hiving If the Apiarian wishes to secure the queen, the bees should be shaken from the hiving basket, about a foot from the entrance to the hive, and if a careful look-out is kept, she will generally be seen as she passes over the sheet, to the entrance.
- Waiving Bonaparte, waiving the usual forma of etiquette, expressed his wish to have a private conference with Lord Whitworth, the ambassador from London to Paris, and who had been the English ambassador at St. Petersburg previous to the rupture which preceded the death of Paul I. Bonaparte counted much on the effect he might produce by that captivating manner which he so well knew how to assume in conversation; but all was in vain.
- hailing A multitude of slaves was liberated, hailing our forces everywhere as their friends and protectors.
55 words made from the letters haviing
4 letter words made from haviing:
5 letter words made from haviing:
Misspelling of the day
- art hopeless
- art imminent
- be immaterial
- bear heavily
- bear no resemblance
- coming a halt