Correct spelling for HE'A
We think the word he'a is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for he'a
- ea Ea res adulescenti eo maiori fuit honori quod animum eius acerbitas paterna a pietate non avertisset, ideoque eodem anno tribunus militum factus est.
- ha "Ha, sir," said a knight, who was of his privy counsel, "there be many good dames up and down the country side, of whom ye know not all; and I know one who hath not for goodness and beauty her peer in the world.
- he 836. Is he the shopkeeper for Messrs.
- head And I for his falsehood with my head!
- heal "And I had thought to heal and lift New York," she exclaimed mockingly, looking down into the gray streets after the age-long night.
- heap Suddenly his eyes chanced upon the slumbering form of old Pierre lying in a heap where he had fallen in the doorway.
- hear "Yas, I hear it a little.
- heat There was neither heat nor resentment in either Mr. Rose's expression or his son's as the older man came over to shake hands with Gerard.
- hem "The Church was mistress of everything; the ecclesiastical tribunals judged even the king himself, but secular justice could not touch even the hem of a garment of the lowest sacristan, even though he committed the greatest crimes in the public streets.
- hen There's nothin' to hen-der, and it'll be so much more in my pocket.
- hep "All right, Bill!" shouted the man called Hep, springing to the door; but before he could make it Cameron had him by the collar.
- hera But Hera was jealous of that love, and by her ill will was Io given over to frenzy, and her body took the semblance of a heifer: and Argus, a many-eyed herdsman, was set by Hera to watch Io whithersoever she strayed.
- hew Every autumn they sent men with axes into the forest to hew down the great trees, and chop them into firewood for the poor.
- hex He especially remembered that part of the hex, for hadn't the feather been ruffled by his breath when he spoke....
- lea Very joyfully he called aloud, early that morn: "A twelvemonth ago to-day we lent four hundred pounds to a needy knight, Sir Richard of the Lea, and unless he comes by noon to-day to repay the money he will lose all his land and be disinherited, and our abbey will be the richer by a fat estate, worth four hundred pounds a year.
- pea The pea was lodged with the landlady, and the laziest man went and lay in a barn near-by.
- rhea To his dying day Jackson maintained that the President signified his approval through Congressman Rhea, of Tennessee.
- sea The sea smiled at Kitty and Kitty smiled at the sea.
- tea They went to Roymoyers for tea.
- thea But Mr. LOeVBORG must be back at ten, to take dear THEA home!
- yea "Ah yea-very fine crystal-for those who know how to use it.
- Her He might not ask for her!
- Hey " Hey, waiter, your bill," said Droom, with sudden harshness.
- DEA With a curt word, Dea dismissed her comptroller, and he went, followed by his train of shrieking men and women.
- Shea Let him gather his material-as I have done-from Parkman, Shea, Joutel, Hennepin, St. Cosme, Monette, Winsor, Roosevelt-from state records, and local traditions richer and oftener more reliable than history; and let him hang over his theme with brooding affection, moulding and remoulding its forms.
- HES And if I find that the author's simply getting at me the whole time, I consider that hes obtained my money under false pretences.
- HEB 6. He came by blood, to sprinkle and purge the conscience, that it might have no more conscience of sins, Heb.
- he'd Oh yes, he'd fool them.
3 words made from the letters he'a
3 letter words made from he'a:
Misspelling of the day
- most disused