Correct spelling for HE'A
We think the word he'a is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for he'a
- ea Ea res adulescenti eo maiori fuit honori quod animum eius acerbitas paterna a pietate non avertisset, ideoque eodem anno tribunus militum factus est.
- ha "Ha, sir," said a knight, who was of his privy counsel, "there be many good dames up and down the country side, of whom ye know not all; and I know one who hath not for goodness and beauty her peer in the world.
- he 836. Is he the shopkeeper for Messrs.
- head And I for his falsehood with my head!
- heal "And I had thought to heal and lift New York," she exclaimed mockingly, looking down into the gray streets after the age-long night.
- heap Suddenly his eyes chanced upon the slumbering form of old Pierre lying in a heap where he had fallen in the doorway.
- hear "Yas, I hear it a little.
- heat There was neither heat nor resentment in either Mr. Rose's expression or his son's as the older man came over to shake hands with Gerard.
- hem "The Church was mistress of everything; the ecclesiastical tribunals judged even the king himself, but secular justice could not touch even the hem of a garment of the lowest sacristan, even though he committed the greatest crimes in the public streets.
- hen There's nothin' to hen-der, and it'll be so much more in my pocket.
- hep "All right, Bill!" shouted the man called Hep, springing to the door; but before he could make it Cameron had him by the collar.
- hera But Hera was jealous of that love, and by her ill will was Io given over to frenzy, and her body took the semblance of a heifer: and Argus, a many-eyed herdsman, was set by Hera to watch Io whithersoever she strayed.
- hew Every autumn they sent men with axes into the forest to hew down the great trees, and chop them into firewood for the poor.
- hex He especially remembered that part of the hex, for hadn't the feather been ruffled by his breath when he spoke....
- lea Very joyfully he called aloud, early that morn: "A twelvemonth ago to-day we lent four hundred pounds to a needy knight, Sir Richard of the Lea, and unless he comes by noon to-day to repay the money he will lose all his land and be disinherited, and our abbey will be the richer by a fat estate, worth four hundred pounds a year.
- pea The pea was lodged with the landlady, and the laziest man went and lay in a barn near-by.
- rhea To his dying day Jackson maintained that the President signified his approval through Congressman Rhea, of Tennessee.
- sea The sea smiled at Kitty and Kitty smiled at the sea.
- tea They went to Roymoyers for tea.
- thea But Mr. LOeVBORG must be back at ten, to take dear THEA home!
- yea "Ah yea-very fine crystal-for those who know how to use it.
- Her He might not ask for her!
- Hey " Hey, waiter, your bill," said Droom, with sudden harshness.
- DEA With a curt word, Dea dismissed her comptroller, and he went, followed by his train of shrieking men and women.
- Shea Let him gather his material-as I have done-from Parkman, Shea, Joutel, Hennepin, St. Cosme, Monette, Winsor, Roosevelt-from state records, and local traditions richer and oftener more reliable than history; and let him hang over his theme with brooding affection, moulding and remoulding its forms.
- HES And if I find that the author's simply getting at me the whole time, I consider that hes obtained my money under false pretences.
- HEB 6. He came by blood, to sprinkle and purge the conscience, that it might have no more conscience of sins, Heb.
- he'd Oh yes, he'd fool them.
3 words made from the letters he'a
3 letter words made from he'a:
ha', 'eh, 'ah.
Misspelling of the day
- be in a quandary
- bought into
- gives it ones all