Correct spelling for HEADAK
We think the word headak is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for headak
- hack In looking back upon this disgraceful scene of our boyish days-boyish indeed I can scarcely call them, for I was almost, and Mowbray in his own opinion was quite, a man-I say, in looking hack upon this time, I have but one comfort.
- haddock They are equally fond of the bones and skin remains of a 'dried' haddock.
- haida Beyond Eden Reprise – Sal Carving – Max, Ensemble The Spirit Song – Haida Woman Waiting for Me – Lewis War Song – Haida Woman The Watchmans Song – The Watchman I Hear You Call My Name – Sal We Go On – Ensemble
- hakka Baitang (Chinese: 柏塘; pinyin: Bǎitáng; Hakka: būgtŏng) is a town in northeastern Guangdong province, China, and is part of the Pearl River Delta.
- hank Dan examined the pile with care, and presently came upon the papers, safe and sound, just as they had been stolen by Hank Stiger.
- hark That's one of the quarrymen-he's ring-leader every time-he's going to read 'em something-hark!
- hawk He looked at me, at first, wild as a night-hawk, and seemed as if he wanted to run away.
- head I'd lose my head.
- headache Dinner that night was a friendly affair, except that Kate stayed in her room with a headache.
- headed So they got a boat, and boarded her, and set sail, and headed out across the lake.
- header Mr. Errington's tone was so sternly indignant that the boy started and let go of his goose, which flew frantically between the bishop's legs, knocked Bumps down, and finally took a header down the the belfry stairs.
- headgear Shaughnessy's eyes rested an instant upon the headgear.
- Had As if I had been "got at," "had."
- Hadar For example, Lucy, the famous Australopithecus afarensis, found in Hadar in Ethiopia, which may have been forested at the time of Lucy’s death, had curved fingers that would still give her the ability to grasp tree branches, but she walked bipedally.
- Hagar Such a pitcher, I muse, did Rebekah carry to the well; with such a Jar on her shoulder did Hagar wander in the wilderness; and in such vessels did the widow, by Elijah's miracle, multiply her jug of oil.
- he'd I wish he'd give me a quarter."
- headcase After the Legion of Doom is defeated and Superboy-Prime is bound to the Source Wall, Beast Boy and Raven have a talk about her difficulty in reading Solstices emotions, and their encounter with Headcase.
39 words made from the letters headak
5 letter words made from headak:
4 letter words made from headak:
Misspelling of the day
- no buts about it
- pi re