How to spell HEADDS correctly?
We think the word headds is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell headds correctly
- beads To save the Expedition from ruin, I was reluctantly compelled to come to the conclusion that it were better for me, for him, and concerned, that he be left with some kind chief of a village, with a six months' supply of cloth and beads, until he got well, than that he make his own recovery impossible.
- hades "He descended into Hades," into the world of the departed in the great waiting life before the Judgment.
- hands Thank Heaven, it has been taken out of my hands."
- head Schuyler shook his head.
- headed They were not "pig-headed," however.
- header Where two or more boilers are on one line, in addition to the valve at the boiler, whether this be an automatic valve or a gate valve, there should be an additional gate valve on each boiler branch at the main steam header.
- heady One cannot live in an atmosphere of passion-vine-and that embraces all the heady scent and vivid tint and soft luxuriance of the islands where life goes as sweetly as a song; the warm caress of the trade-wind, the diamond dance of spray; the throbbing organ-pipe of the reef, the bridal-veiling of mountain streams, the flaunting of palm and plantain, the twinkling signal of fireflies at dusk-one cannot live with all this and confine one's emotions to a conventional pattern of gray and blue worsted yarns.
- heaps For I've heaps of things to tell you.
- heard I've heard that's a good thing to do when one can't sleep."
- hearts Its history is full of thrilling interest and does great credit to the heads and hearts of its persevering and ingenious authors.
- adds The speculation, adds the Colonel, was considered "a good one," because, if no pecuniary advantage followed, the pleasure of inflicting the torture was certain.
List of 44 words made from the word headds
3 letter words made from headds:
4 letter words made from headds:
Misspelling of the day