Correct spelling for HEASATE
We think the word heasate is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for heasate
- chaste But lust is a different thing altogether; my chaste soul could not forgive such a sin, and I declare open war against it.
- east The door of the Sun's lodge faced the east.
- easter In some of the versions the silly wife gives some household treasure to a passer-by because her husband had said that he was keeping this for Christmas, for Easter, or for "Hereafterthis" and the Visitor claims it in that name.
- harte You will observe, that I have not put into your mouth those good arguments which upon such an occasion would, I am sure, occur to you; as piety and affection toward me; regard and friendship for Mr. Harte; respect for your own moral character, and for all the relative duties of man, son, pupil, and citizen.
- haste So all came with haste to Watchful; for Christiana still stood at the door.
- hasten "O, father, hasten with me, then, Before my mother die!
- Hast Thou hast no hand?
- Hasted Amongst these merry and courteous lords hasted not Sir Launfal.
- hasn't It's full of old clothes, belonging to my grandfather, and hasn't been looked into by any one except me for years.
74 words made from the letters heasate
3 letter words made from heasate:
5 letter words made from heasate:
Misspelling of the day
- bursted into song
- crudding up
- didst one own volition