Correct spelling for HEAVN'T
We think the word heavn't is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for heavn't
- event But little as Barbara said about this event, her mind was often occupied with it.
- faint For an instant she drew herself up, and lifted her hand as though she would wave farewell, smiled a faint little smile at Theophil, making, too, as if she would speak.
- feint At least he made a feint of so doing.
- haft The point is about 6 inches long, and on the barbless end is tightly wound successive layers of fibrous bark, until its size is adjusted to the socket in the haft.
- hand Don't know what it is-look at my hand."
- haunt Go on, else I'll haunt you with my ghost.
- havana On their separation at Havana, Cinque remarked that almost all of them were in tears, and himself among the rest, 'because they had come from the same country, and were now to be parted for ever.
- haven Then you yourself, you, Ann, will be the island haven for which he will long.
- heaven Heaven keep us from him!
- heavenly She was firmly resolved to make no change, and yet it was heavenly to be pressed on the point.
- heavens I wonder-good heavens, Horace, how one wonders at such things!
- heaving I had been up about six hours, and although I was close to the coast of America when I ascended, I could perceive that the Cape of Good Hope was just heaving in sight.
- Having "Because I am like this always, ill and having to lie down.
- havens The one of those havens is called Marstrang; but that I do not like so well because of the Paternoster Rocks, which are very dangerous for coming out if the wind sit northerly, and the fort there is commanded by the hills near it.
- heaved I, hearing his cries, had in the meantime turned round, and getting up to him, took a rope which Truck heaved to me, and fastened it round his waist.
- heaviest First of all Tom had arranged to have built all around inside the stockade a track of rails heavy enough to stand the wear and tear of the heaviest locomotive built.
- haven't You haven't told me your name."
- hadn't Why hadn't he used his head?
- hasn't "He hasn't come yet.
83 words made from the letters heavn't
3 letter words made from heavn't:
4 letter words made from heavn't:
Misspelling of the day
- hair of dog bit one
- malicious tactics