Correct spelling for HEBEW
We think the word hebew is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for hebew
- haber Blessed among women be Jahel, the wife of Haber the Cinite, and blessed be she in her tent.
- hebe We were becalmed off the mouth of the straits for several hours, and Captain Brownell visited the Hebe.
- hebrew "Don't know," I answered; "wasn't aware till now that it was Hebrew.
- herb And right then and there Max was boy enough to feel that it would be something of a feather in their caps if, in addition to camping a whole week on Catamount Island, they could lay the ghost that had frightened Herb and his friends at the time they tried to spend a single night in the strange cabin.
- hew Beside these contrivances there were also lateral recesses in which the defenders might lurk in ambush, to rush forth to hew at the enemy, or at least to extinguish his torch.
- hob Jane, with her rugged, middle-aged face, baggy blouse, hob-nailed shoes and man's hat, was so unfeminine a figure as she plowed and planted her little vega, that some village wag had once referred to her as "Annie Laurie."
- hub The hub of arm D is a working fit upon the hub of E, and has two slots to admit the above rollers.
- Hebert There a month later Robespierre sought him out, and invited him to joint action for pulling down Hebert.
- HBO Corvus Corax performed a live rendition of their song "Ballade De Mercy" in the pilot episode of the HBO TV series A Game of Thrones, based on the fantasy series A Song of Ice and Fire by George R.
- HEB Your correspondent CEPHAS attacks the authorised version of Heb. xiii.
- Huber These are astounding facts; but they were seen by Huber, as here described.
11 words made from the letters hebew
Misspelling of the day
- between devil and deep blue sea
- between devil and the deep blue sea
- nay way