Correct spelling for HECTO
We think the word hecto is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for hecto
- ghetto Beyond the Ghetto rose the towers and spires of the city, but just at that moment it was not the cruelty of the people to the Jews that occupied the rabbi's thoughts.
- heat After the heat of the day was over we resumed our journey.
- hecate In one sphere I am Hecate.
- heck What the heck were you doing up there?
- hectic The light went out in his tobacco pipe, and a hectic spot appeared in either thin and sallow cheek.
- hector He was as mad as Hector.
- heft Jimmy would have enjoyed helping in the stripping yard, but he had not the heft for it.
- hefty "A man; and I should say a pretty hefty one, too," replied the other, with conviction in his voice.
- helot If I have used any such, it has been only as a Spartan father would show up a drunken helot.
- hereto "That the language of messieurs the commissioners may perfectly accord with all that has been done by the committee of government, copies of the letters, that have been written to Lord Castlereagh and the Duke of Wellington, respecting the approaching departure of Napoleon and his brothers, are hereto annexed.
- hectors I mean not only among strict Philosophers and Men of mere Notions, or amongst all-damning and illiterate HECTORS; but amongst those that are truly ingenious and judicious Masters of Fancy.
26 words made from the letters hecto
Misspelling of the day
- a far cry from