Correct spelling for HEDID
We think the word hedid is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for hedid
- edit If Thal wanted to edit his memories of the fighting at the spaceport, that was all right with him.
- head Duncombe turned his head.
- headed The north side has eleven windows, each of two square-headed lights and perfectly plain....
- heard I heard her say as I came up.
- heated 4. What is the best way to dress the child during the heated time of the year?
- hedged Or mayhap it was because he was still hedged about by that protection which the Hebrews had vowed to him through their prophets with the voice of Jabez.
- heed But Page either did not hear or did not heed.
- held For him the world held nothing but my face, and it was of his great love for me that he died."
- herd The scattered herd suddenly start and flock together; but, look!
- hesiod 42, makes Hesiod acquainted with these eruptions.
- Did But why did you do it?
- Heeded Both were now at the height of their fury, and a third enemy approaching the spot would not have been heeded by either.
- Herded Men were herded like cattle in blistering "bull-pens," to be freed after months of misery, looking more like skeletons than human beings.
- Hid Charling hid her face in her hands.
- Heidi It looked now as tidy and comfortable a bed as you could wish for, and Heidi stood gazing thoughtfully at her handiwork.
- he'd He said that every now and then it would occur to him that precious time was passing, but that he'd been so busy he'd not had time to go at it right.
7 words made from the letters hedid
Misspelling of the day
- no buts about it
- pi re