Correct spelling for HEEN
We think the word heen is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for heen
- e'en E'en now she sinks in death and breathes her last.
- heed I heed them not; When thou art present, I see none but thee!
- heel Topaz followed close at his heel.
- helen The marriage was, however, no surprise to Helen.
- hen And, indeed, the mother hen did seem glad to have her family with her once more.
- keen And I stared, with a very keen and anxious look.
- peen You don'd peen shot ad all.
- seen Frank was in raptures, declaring nothing had ever been seen in New York so perfectly lovely.
- sheen However, we proceeded very quietly, and the sheen of sand, the white lustre of the road, the rustle of the thorn bushes were presently left behind as we took our stand in the rear of Major Godley's troop.
- teen Stir Crazy (based on the film of the same title) Sugarfoot (faithfully based on The Boy from Oklahoma) Tales from the Neverending Story (based on the film of the same title) Teen Wolf (1986; animated series based on the film of the same title) Teen Wolf (2011; live-action series based on the film of the same title) The Thin Man (from the film of the same title) The Third Man (from the film of the same title) Time After Time (loosely based on the film and novel of the same title) Timecop (from the film of the same title) Topper (from the film of the same title) Toxic Crusaders (based on The Toxic Avenger) Transporter: The Series (based on The Transporter movie series) Twelve OClock High (from the film of the same title) Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea (based on the film of the same title – the plot of the film was used as the basis of an episode of the series called "The Skys On Fire".
- Been What have you been up to?"
- Heep Charity covers a multitood of sins, I'm told, and so does the new stile of scarfs cover a heep of dirt and old rags.
- Ween But ne'er I ween should mortals deem On rainbow bridge to cross a stream, Unless bright, buoyant Hope is nigh, And, light with Love and Youth, they fly!
4 words made from the letters heen
Misspelling of the day
- fighting forces
- the dansant