Correct spelling for HEF
We think the word hef is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for hef
- chef The Chef went on.
- he He would-and he would not.
- heft Kirby filled one of the magazines, and felt the heft of the gun with pleasure.
- hem I sent for you, Sir, a-hem!
- hen "I thought he was a hen," said Philo Gubb.
- hep We try to kid him, but he ain't hep to a kid 'n' he don't stand fur it like he'd ought.
- hew Khumel Khan, the tulwar man-he whose boast it was that he could hew through two men's necks at one whistling sweep of his notched, curved cimeter-had broken through with a dozen at his back.
- hex I am no more a student of history than you are, but I need the hex for other reasons which do not concern you.
- hf inform, HF. 893; Warned, pt. s. informed, 5. 45; Warned, pp. forewarned, L. 2658; given notice, B 1578.
- ref Ref. : C. 395, L. 594, B. 587, S. P. 337, P. 98, B. ii, 450, T. 268. -W. 379, N. 340, V. 641.
- Her 10,307. When you do deal with a woman for hosiery, do you open an account in her name?
- Hey Lord, but I could have had you making love to me, if I'd only have said the word-out there on the hills in the dark, hey!
- DEF Oh, roll yo' eyes an' wag yo' haid An' shake yo' bones twel you nigh most daid, Go lightly, gal, go lightly! Doan' talk ter me 'bout gittin' yo' bref, Gwine darnse dis out ef hit cause my def! Go lightly, gal, go lightly!
- HES His tribble hes melted Lachlan's heart, an'-it's in the Evangel, ye ken-he's become as a little child."
- HEB 303 Or Nechoh or Neco as in our own versions: Heb.
- he'd When I useter nuss 'im he'd never whimper, no suh.
1 words made from the letters hef
3 letter words made from hef:
Misspelling of the day
- be disagreeable