Correct spelling for HEID
We think the word heid is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for heid
- head But what put the idea into your head?
- heed Are we to pay any heed to that?
- heir As to my ever loving any created being as I love you, mother darling, that, I have always told you, is out of the question; but I can imagine myself caring a good deal for this young heir of Lord Hurdly."
- held She held out a hand.
- herd With this in mind he gradually worked Emperor around until the herd had been led into a narrow street.
- reid John Reid during his term of office here that I regretted the fact that others who might gain equally from them were not there to hear them.
- Hid She hid her face from him.
- Hied To a hill he hied him, upon which stood a castle, and sought here lodgment, as way-worn travelers do.
- Heidi Heidi followed him as fast as she could, for she was too eager to know what had happened to stay behind.
- he'd And if he let us go he'd have to let Roy off too.
4 words made from the letters heid
Misspelling of the day