Correct spelling for HEKATE
We think the word hekate is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for hekate
- gate But at the gate Jan stopped and glanced back, as if half-minded to go in again.
- hake I felt constrained to say this to induce Captain Hake to do as I proposed, I did not stop to consider the effect it might produce on Captain Bland.
- harte With all his appreciation of the literary eminences whom Fields used to class together as "the old saints," Harte had a spice of irreverence that enabled him to take them more ironically than they might have liked, and to see the fun of a minor literary man's relation to them.
- haste I hurried Louise away with her in the most cowardly haste.
- hat "That is all-the wits that are under my hat," he repeated.
- hate It's going to do you harm, and that's why I hate to have you think it, for your own sake.
- hated She hated him as he stood there so strong and handsome.
- hater This Ziboza he knew fairly well as an inveterate hater of the whites, one of those moreover who had perpetually urged upon Lo Bengula the necessity of murdering all white men in his country.
- head Lord Runton shook his head.
- header During the last fifteen years it has been abundantly demonstrated that if the correct methods of dry farming are followed, so that a fair balance of water is always found in the soil, even in the fall, the heavy, thick header stubble may be plowed into the soil with the certainty that it will decay and thus enrich the soil.
- heart I could give you that, Dick, with all my heart."
- hearty The party now crowded round Ethel, with whom not a single word had yet been exchanged since her rescue, and warm and hearty were the congratulations and welcome bestowed upon her.
- heat After that he held the rifle to the heat of the fire.
- heated As is usual in traveling in the tropics, a halt was made during the heated middle of the day.
- heater A classification of plows in agriculture, road building, or excavating, according to stated ultimate use; of a radiator coil as a steam condenser, still, jacket-water cooler, refrigerator, or house heater; of the hammer as a forging tool, a nail driver, or a nut cracker, appears to separate things that are essentially alike.
- hecate Hecate, the Greek goddess, was described as having three bodies or three heads, one of a horse, the second of a dog, and the third of a lion.
- hectare The former distance will allow for 123 and the latter 111 trees to the hectare.
- hike She half regretted at times that they had been compelled to forego the bird-hike, as she was so anxious to get in touch with the feathered songsters of the wood and field.
- kite It was as if an immense box kite was suspended in the air, without a string to hold it from moving, and as though a cabin was placed amidships to hold human beings.
- legate He knew that the Cardinal, whose views connected him with the Roman Patricians, desired his downfall; but he feared not Albornoz: perhaps in his secret heart he wished that any open aggression from the Pontiff's Legate might throw him wholly on the people.
- Kate It did not matter that the letter to Kate Lumley should not be written.
- Hiked After dumping the kitchen slops into the pot, Barney hiked back across the yard to get the two pails of bad milk.
- Katie I'd rather stand in your shoes, than hers, this minute, Katie."
- Katy What are you looking at with those big eyes of yours, Katy?"
- Hettie Conjugal strife was about to make its appearance when Mother Spurlock, who was seated beside poor little Hettie Garrett, holding the Mother Only in her arms with never a glance for Mrs. Sproul, who had beckoned her to a seat next to her own beruffled silk skirts, passed the word around that such comfort was to be accorded the masculine guests.
39 words made from the letters hekate
4 letter words made from hekate:
5 letter words made from hekate:
Misspelling of the day
- a thou shalt not