Correct spelling for HEL
We think the word hel is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for hel
- eel But it is too late, for Uncle Theodore has seized Maurits, crushed his ruffle, and is shaking him till he twists like an eel.
- gel He said to me, not a week ago, 'You can't win him, Louisa, so don't waste your breath on him, but come to an honest fellow what loves yer, and who don't think nothing of any other gel.
- he He did it all.
- heal There is but one physician that can heal me-but all that is ended and done with.
- heel He turned on his heel and walked out of Britt's office.
- held Lady Angrave held out her hand.
- helm I have left Watson at the helm."
- help Yes, my dear; help me.
- hem "Lady Emily, your servant-Miss Douglas, I presume-hem!
- hen But, finally Raggedy could sit up, for the old hen had quit pulling her, and as her shoe-button eyes were very good, she soon made out the shape of the old hen in front of her.
- hep In fact, when Jenny finally was packed, and in the pink dawn unwillingly stepped forth at the bidding of "Gwan! Hep, now!" from Terry and a slap on the flank from George, half a dozen outfits were heading up the trail.
- hew Like "Rebecca and her daughters," they were usually dressed in women's clothes; they had their faces blackened; they were armed with guns and swords, and carried axes, with which to hew down the obnoxious turnpike gates.
- hex Had the untimely plunge in the rapids been the result of the hex the feather would have long since been red, therefore, the tragedy was no more than an accident and Mirestone's hands were innocent of the Dutchman's blood.
- Del 208, the Madonna del Trono, by Fra.
- Her I want to know what you've done with her.
- Hey " Hey, kid, you did all right.
- Hal Hal turned away, with a slight shrug and a humorous expression as of helplessness.
- Mel She had never heard the great Mel allude to the name of Fence.
- HES Quick, man Hillocks, stop the fouk, and tell Drumsheugh tae come oot, for Lord Kilspindie hes come up frae Muirtown Castle."
- HEB The law is a voice of words and thunder, which made these that heard it entreat that it should not be spoken to them any more; for they could not endure the word that was commanded, Heb.
- he'd If I was to tell 'im now he'd know I was lyin'."
- he'll I wonder how long he'll last.
1 words made from the letters hel
3 letter words made from hel:
Misspelling of the day
- holding sway over