Correct spelling for HELO
We think the word helo is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for helo
- halo It has the halo of romance.
- held We'll be held up at least half an hour.
- hello " Hello, boy," he said happily.
- helm But she takes after me, she is daring and ambitious, and requires a firm hand at the helm.
- helot In all these cases possession is a gentle term for enslavement, bestowing the sort of felicity attained to by the helot drunk.
- help "Of course, I don't really want to help Penelope.
- hero For months she had dreamed of him and loved him; no wonder that she looked upon him as her hero and yielded herself entirely to her fate.
- he'll "Tak' him out; he'll no touch ye," chuckled the old man by the fire.
8 words made from the letters helo
Misspelling of the day
- between devil and deep blue sea
- between devil and the deep blue sea
- nay way