Correct spelling for HELPE
We think the word helpe is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for helpe
- elope They urge you to take a little more pepper in the same tone that they would ask you to elope.
- hale I was desirous of making my way to, or near to, Mount Hale, on the Murchison River.
- heap He has a heap of things to talk over with you-he told me so last night-and if he knew you were here nothing would stop him.
- helen Where is Helen Perowne?
- heller I may be allowed to mention here, with some satisfaction, my daughters Clara and Marie; and, among numerous other pupils, I speak with equal pleasure of the estimable Herr Waldemar Heller, of Dresden, and Prof. E. F. Wenzel, of Leipzig.
- help We mustn't give 'im time to think, if we can help it.
- helper Its driver and his helper plainly knew nothing of untoward events behind them.
- helve The ax was there, its polished bit showed like a piece of ice, its helve protruded handily, but there was no need of it now; his fingers were all the weapons Johnny needed; they were more than sufficient, in fact, for Mort was like a child.
- hep Bugs Bunny Gets the Boid (Clampett/Jul 11/1:3/PC 2:2) - 1942 Wacky Blackout (Clampett/Jul 11/6:2) - 1942 Foney Fables (Freleng/Aug 1/5:2) - 1942 The Ducktators (McCabe/Aug 1/6:2) - 1942 Eatin on the Cuff or, The Moth Who Came to Dinner (Clampett/Aug 22/5:4) - 1942 The Dover Boys at Pimento University or The Rivals of Roquefort Hall (Jones/Sep 10/2:2/PC 1:2) - 1942 The Hep Cat (Clampett/Oct 3/2:4) - 1942 The Hare-Brained Hypnotist (Freleng/Oct 31/2:1) - 1942 A Tale of Two Kitties (Clampett/Nov 21/5:3/PC 1:1) - 1942 My Favorite Duck (Jones/Dec 5/4:2s/6:1) - 1942 Case of the Missing Hare (Jones/Dec 12/3:1) - 1942 Point Rationing of Foods (Jones/Feb/3:3s/PC 1:3s) - 1943 Confusions of a Nutzy Spy (McCabe/Jan 21/6:2) - 1943 Pigs in a Polka (Freleng/Feb 2/3:3) - 1943 Tortoise Wins by a Hare (Clampett/Feb 20/1:3/PC 2:2) - 1943 Fifth Column Mouse (Freleng/Mar 6/6:2) - 1943 To Duck or Not To Duck (Jones/Mar 6/6:1) - 1943 Hop and Go (McCabe/Mar 27/6:2) - 1943 Super-Rabbit (Jones/Apr 3/3:4/WW) - 1943 The Unbearable Bear (Jones/Apr 17/MC:1) - 1943 The Wise Quacking Duck (Clampett/May 1/5:3/PC 2:1) - 1943 The Aristo Cat (Jones/Jun 19/4:4/MC:2) - 1943 Coming Snafu (Jones/Jun/5:3s) - 1943 Yankee Doodle Daffy (Freleng/Jul 3/1:2) - 1943 Wackiki Wabbit (Jones/Jul 3/3:1) - 1943 Porky Pigs Feat (Tashlin/Jul 17/3:3) - 1943 Gripes (Freleng/Jul/5:3s) - 1943 Scrap Happy Daffy (Tashlin/Aug 21/5:4) - 1943 Spies (Jones/Aug/3:4s) - 1943 A Corny Concerto (Clampett/Sep 25/2:4/4:1) - 1943 The Goldbrick (Tashlin/Sep/4:2s) - 1943 Falling Hare (Clampett/Oct 30/3:4) - 1943 The Home Front (Tashlin/Nov/4:2s) - 1943 Daffy - The Commando (Freleng/Nov 20/6:2) - 1943 An Itch in Time (Clampett/Dec 4/3:4/PC 2:2) - 1943 Puss n Booty (Tashlin/Dec 11/4:2) - 1943 Rumors (Freleng/Dec/3:4s) - 1943 Little Red Riding Rabbit (Freleng/Jan 4/2:1/PC 2:1) - 1944 What's Cookin Doc?
- Heep Sire Piers of Pridie, And Pernele of Flaundres; A ribibour, a ratoner, A rakiere of Chepe, 3120 A ropere, a redyng-kyng, And Rose the dyssheres; Godefray of Garlekhithe, And Griffyn the Walshe; And upholderes an heep, Erly by the morwe, Geve Gloton with glad chere Good ale to hanselle.
- Helped "It cannot be helped," answered the mother.
- helps 17. "You will find great helps.
- helpers The question can never be answered, for who can disentangle the work of Dumas from that of his army of helpers?
- he'll If he comes for me, he'll find me ready to meet him.
13 words made from the letters helpe
Misspelling of the day
- having recourse
- not do
- serious moneys
- serious monies
- sip ends