Correct spelling for HELPOED
We think the word helpoed is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for helpoed
- haploid Not to be confused with haplodiploidy (where diploid and haploid individuals are different sexes).
- healed It was here the Flemish dancer was healed.
- heaped Marian was also overcome with mortification, and she heaped reproaches upon him for their forlorn condition.
- held He got up, looking rather startled, and held out his hand.
- Eloped Catherine, onely daughter of Colonel Battledown eloped with Mr. Archibald Malmaison of Malmaison.
- Haled "I have just had a narrow escape of being haled to justice by one of your bright young men," he said; and recounted his adventure.
- Haloed He was Venetian, and that radiant hair We black-haired girls so covet haloed round His sunny northern face and soft blue eyes.
- Harped She protested-and with some show of reason-that her father and mother had no right to dismiss Mr. Wentworth in this summary way; that they had encouraged-certainly permitted his attentions; that her mother had introduced him herself-for she harped upon that string-and she poured forth such a torrent of words and tears at the same time, that Mr. Grey finally said,
- Heeled I have called him little, and you will agree with me when I say that, even in high-heeled boots, which he always wore, he measured only four feet and a half in height.
87 words made from the letters helpoed
4 letter words made from helpoed:
5 letter words made from helpoed:
Misspelling of the day
- am distinguished from
- art deficient in
- art in mid-air
- be satisfied