How to spell HELPT correctly?
If youâ€™ve mistakenly typed "helpt" and need the correct suggestion for this misspelling, the word you likely meant to type is "helped". Double-checking your spelling can eliminate any confusion and ensure your message is accurately conveyed.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell helpt correctly
- halt The train conductor ordered the engineer to halt the train immediately.
- held She held tightly onto her mother's hand as they crossed the busy street.
- helmet She put on her helmet before riding her bike to ensure her safety.
- helot The soldiers were eager to put an end to the helot's misery.
- help I need help getting this suitcase up the stairs.
- Helped I helped carry the luggage to the car.
- helper The helper is here to help you with your work.
- helps The new software program helps me organize my schedule efficiently.
- hilt He gripped the sword's handle tightly, his fingers wrapping around the hilt.
- Holt I will be meeting with Holt to discuss my the project.
Misspelling of the day