Correct spelling for HERAM
We think the word heram is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for heram
- bream But although Captain Bream was a heavy sleeper and addicted to sonorous snoring, there were some things in nature through which even he could not slumber; and one of these things proved to be a hymn as sung by the fishermen of the North Sea!
- cram It will be rather a squash to cram six of us into Vicary's car!
- cream I guess it would spoil it if you dropped ice-cream on it."
- dram These eggs are dark gray and so small that in that dram I counted 5,835 of them.
- dream Yes, till the morning grew full my second dream was with me.
- gram 72; Murray's Octavo Gram.
- ham It was full of strange noises and figures and odors-the shuffling of feet, the clash of crockery, the explosion of nervous German voices, mixed with the smell of beer and ham, and the smoke of cigars.
- harm Miss Mary can get no harm from them.
- helm And now, impulse held the helm; a blind, unreasoning desire for relief hurried into action on the wings of impulse.
- hem Edna and Robert both sat upon the ground-that is, he lay upon the ground beside her, occasionally picking at the hem of her muslin gown.
- hera Zeus had seven immortal wives, whose names were Metis, Themis, Eurynome, Demeter, Mnemosyne, Leto, and Hera.
- here Why are not you here, Fairfax?
- hero It happened, fortunately for our hero, that Madame de Connal was, about this time, engaged to pass a fortnight at the country house of Madame de Clairville.
- herod 68, that this chapel is given as on the ground now occupied by Christ taken before Annas, and faces the Herod chapel on the Piazza dei Tribunali.
- heron It had been found beneath the ruins on a human arm, and Zminis had only learned from the chamberlain, to whom he had shown it, that it had belonged to the daughter of Heron.
- herr Herr Rapp was a German who went over to England to develop the copper mines there.
- pram But on the day before Cedric and Violet, with Violet's maid, and Rosemary, and her nurse, and her pram, all took their departure, Cedric called Alex into the study.
- ram From the time of the old Siem to that of U Ram Singh Siem, they used to sacrifice to this great goddess two persons during the months of November and December at the time of offering: a sacrifice at Jaintiapur.
- Hiram "Yes, sir," nodded Hiram.
36 words made from the letters heram
5 letter words made from heram:
4 letter words made from heram:
Misspelling of the day
- am match for
- am matter of